Taj Punjabi Delicious Recipes
Taj Punjabi Indian Chilli Chutney
Taj Punjabi Ingredients For The Dish:
- Dry red chilli – 50 gms
- Onion – 50 gms
- Gingley Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Mustard – 1 tsp
- Hot water – little
- Salt – to taste
Taj Punjabi Directions For Chilli Chutney:
1. Take the red chilli and remove the seeds from them and soak in hot water for few mins.
2. Get them grinded along with chopped onions and little water.
3. Heat oil in a tawa and add mustard seeds and add the grinded paste to it.
4. Add salt and allow it for few mins.
5. Taj Punjabi serves Chilli Chutney with dosa or idli.
Hot chilli chutney is ready.
Enjoy delicious Indian recipes with Taj Punjabi.