Ingredients For Broth Poached Fish:
- 6 cups [1.5 L] water
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] coarse salt
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] cider vinegar, lemon juice or 1 unpeeled sliced lemon
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- Few sprigs parsley, fresh or dried
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 tablespoon [3.75 mL] thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon [7.5 mL] peppercorns
- 2 onions, quartered
- Any fish
See also Pilaf Rice
Transfer all ingredients into an 8-cup [2-L] dish.
Microwave on ‘MAXIMUM’ for 15 minutes.
Leave to rest for 15 minutes.
Strain broth; pour strained liquid back into cooking dish.
Microwave fish in liquid on ‘MAXIMUM’, for the required time for each kind of fish, according to its weight.
Enjoy delicious Indian recipes with Taj Punjabi.