Ingredients For The Dish:
- Onion – 3
- Carrot – 3
- Cabbage – 200 grams
- capcicum – 2
- soya sauce – 2 table spoon
- chilli sauce – 1 table spoon
- tomato sauce – 1 table spoon
- bread crumbs – 2 table spoon
- corn flour powder – 1 table spoon
- wheat – 1 table spoon
- gram flour (kadalai maavu) – 2 table spoon
- and oil
See also Pilaf Rice
1. Cut the vegetables and soak it in cold water for half an hour.
2. After soaking put it on a plate and add salt, chilli powder and add all the sauces to it, mix well keep it aside for ten minutes.
3. After ten minutes add the flours, bread crumbs and mix it well with hands (like putting pakodas).
4.Now deep fry them in oil and the dish is ready.
Enjoy delicious Indian recipes with Taj Punjabi.